Thursday 5 February 2009

And breath!

I'm much calmer after my little camera related rant a couple of days ago. Called the customer services line again today and was taken aback by how helpful the man on the other end of the line was. In 5 minutes everything was sorted and I'm getting a refund - hurrah!

Yesterday also cheered me up no end because:

  1. I got to see P :)
  2. We had dinner at Nando's - lemon herb chicken fillet pitta with pineapple and chips, I could eat it every day (though I'd no doubt get ludicrously fat and have a blood pressure rating that went through the roof)
  3. We went to see this fabby film -
I read about it many months ago in a copy of Nylon and have been desperate to see it ever since. Plus we had a voucher for the cinema from Christmas so tickets, large sweet popcorn and large drink where to all intents and purposes free!

We both went a bit crazy over where we'd seen Kat Dennings before but IMDB solved all our problems when we got home (he'd seen her in the '40 Year Old Virgin', I'd seen her in 'Sex & The City').

No comments: